Thursday 1 October 2009

Psychology,让我加油.好吗?


心理学,Psychology,define as the scientific study of behaviour and mental processes. The word "P", I guess is also stand for positive-thinking.

Eventually, I do feel stressful this day. Can't deny it. Coz I find the subject wasn't that easy (as always), but no doubt I love this subject a lot as it is exciting and inspire me in some other ways.

Well, must develop my positive thinking which I'm trying very hard due to my low self-esteem. Sure can reach my target and graduate wit Second Upper Honour.**work hard and pray hard**

***********************************************

Feel like blogging in english today,can't say why. Got my second psychology textbook today.Kinda excited now.Haha...


One more week to midterm, well worry is part of it. But must try my best to rescue the mistake which I had done in my class test. Means? ENDLESS REVISION....


My friends in college say I'm overstress which is not good for me, and might cause me not doing well in other thing. Thanks for the advice. I guess i will be fine. Please bear with my attitude as I do feel anxious easily maybe due to my low self-esteem. Gonna develop the self fulfilling prohecy like what Dr. Hera told in her first class.


3 years in HELP University College, means all out for me in my Bachelor Degree of Psychology. Have many more targets and wants to enjoy my life fully which I think I can be.

************************************************

Well, first english blog in my blogspot. I guess I done a lot of grammar mistake. haha...who cares?^^


Looking at the news regarding Sumatra's earthquake, I can't forget the sound of children crying in the news. Looking for their parent. Hope they will be strong and overcome everything strongly including the psychological side. **praying**


Gonna go study. Ciaoz...=)

3 comments:

  1. ya, u r right..
    who cares?

    add oil la buddy~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who cares? my english is worst than u lah bang,haha! gambateh for ur exam ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. KELVIN YOU HAVE BIG DREAMS DO NOT STOP CHASING THEM GO GO GO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails